Focus on Health, acknowledging that its commitment to quality is a key to its success, has defined a Quality Policy linked to its philosophy and market needs.
Aim of our Policy is to create a climate of total support and a common approach with the primary aim of fully satisfying the needs and expectations of our customers. Our services must offer real benefits.
- The Management of the company provides to the personnel a pleasant working environment, suitable working conditions and cultivates a climate of teamwork and cooperation.
- The Management of the company shall ensure that the work is carried out on the basis of the legislative and regulatory requirements as defined by the National or EU Legislation.
- The Management of the company ensures the implementation of training and vocational training programmes for the company’s human resources, so that they can always respond adequately to the fulfilment of their duties.
- The Management of the company works with qualified suppliers and partners in order to provide services according to customers’ requirements and aims to develop and establish long-term partnerships.
- Each employee is responsible for the quality of his/her own work.
- Department chiefs are responsible for the quality of their departments’ work.
- All employees are fully informed about the company’s Quality Management System (EMS).
- The company provides all the necessary means (equipment, forms, training, etc.) to achieve the objectives for quality.
- All actions that may affect quality are planned and implemented in accordance with the established Quality Management System Procedures & Processes.
- All evidence arising from control checks shall be documented, analyzed and used appropriately in the context of a continuous effort to improve quality.
- Any derogations are reason for immediate implementation of corrective and preventive actions.
In order to be able to quantify our objectives, to be able to measure the result of our continuous effort with objective indicators and to obtain a powerful tool to help prevent errors and increase quality and productivity, we studied and installed a Quality Management System in accordance with the International Standard ISO 9001:2015.
In Focus on Health quality is the responsibility of every employee. Everyone we work with, both inside and outside our workplace, is a customer and deserves quality services. The continuous improvements of the system in pursuit of quality are fundamental and constitute the cornerstone of our philosophy and for this purpose the Quality Manager cooperates with all employees.