Customers in the Pharmaceutical, Medical Device and Healthcare industries have come to rely on our team of subject-matter experts for even the most complex medical translations. Our inhouse and freelance team includes translators and linguists with training in most branches of medicine, biochemistry, biotechnology and chemistry.
We can provide translation of:
- Clinical protocols and clinical protocol synopses
- Informed Consent Forms (ICF)
- Clinical Study Agreements and contracts
- Patient Information Leaflets (PIL)
- Case Report Forms (CRF)
- Reprints from top peer-reviewed scientific journals
- Study drug labels and drug inserts
- Instructions for Use (IFU) for medical devices
- User Manuals for medical devices
- User Guides for medical software
- Patient applications
- Pharmacovigilance reports
- Patient reports
- Localization of medical software
- Test procedures
- Production requirement documents and SOPs
- Translation of website content for companies in the Life Sciences
- Company newsletters
- Localization of CLMs or e-details
- Localization of User Interface (UI) for Medical Devices
We have a proven track record of high-quality translations of medical documents from Greek, English, French, Italian, Spanish and any other language combination required.
Focus on Health has undertaken the publication of reprints from many well-known publishing houses such as Elsevier, Ashley, Future Drugs, JAMA, Blackwell and Wiley. We also provide consecutive and simultaneous interpreting using an unsurpassed network of freelance professional interpreters for large conferences or one-day meetings.